Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thy heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Viva Mexico!

Yesterday we celebrated Mexico's independence day! We ate traditional Mexican food and the students performed dances and read poetry. At midnight, we all went into town and listened to the "Grito." Basically, the mayor of each town in Mexico leads the community in shouting "Viva Mexico! Viva Mexico!" It was a pretty cool experiance! I, of course, have no pictures of this because I completely forgot my camera! My apologies! :) But I do have some pictures of the festivities at school!

2 comments:

Cheri Frank said...

awwwwwww! I just want to give 'em all big hugs!! love u

Tim and Em said...

Looks like you had a great time! :)