Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thy heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hair gel, Charades, and a bright yellow feather duster!

My latest "bulletin board." The kids had to write an object in the middle of the flower and then wrote describing words on the petals.
Joining in on a game of "verb charades." This is me eating a cheeseburger... :) SO fun! :)
The newest addition to our classroom...a feather duster! :)
Writing with hair gel and food coloring! :)
Julissa
Teaching! :)

Me being overly excited about verbs... :)
Giezzy being his adorable self :)

4 comments:

Tim and Em said...

Hey Sar! So cute! Love you!

Cheri Frank said...

awwwwwwwwww! These pics just warm my heart! As much as we miss you, Dad & I feel sooo blessed. You are where you belong doing what He's asked you to do. Luv u, Miss Frank!

arlan and katie said...

Oh my word Ms Frank!?
Verb charades...what a fun, cool teacher you are!
Prayers sent your way...FYI: Arlan, Haven & I are headed your way in Feb!

Blessings,
KT

Julie said...

So fun! You are great! :)