Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thy heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

E Coli...It's what's for dinner.

I believe that it is safe to assume that I have vomited more in the last four months than I have in my entire life collectively. :) However, I suppose that if you live in Mexico, you will inevitably experiance some degree of gastrointestinal distress on a regular basis! ;) Almost everyone here was sick last friday from ingesting some suspicious looking mole and rice. Never. again.
Mexicans don't really celebrate Thanksgiving unfortunately. None the less, we put on a huge dinner here at CVE. During the week, I decided to expose my English students to some American culture :) I even had them churn butter one day! :) It was super fun! :)
Our homeade bread and butter :)
I filled a mason jar with heavy cream and we all took turns shaking it until it turned into butter.
oops :)
Our trip in the Mayflower :)
How can you restist that face??? :)
Belinda and I :)

3 comments:

Cheri Frank said...

You would have been a good pilgrim, Sarah! Something tells me that the kiddos love Miss Frank! Praying for you - mom :)

Tim and Em said...

Your butter looks like it turned out really well! Mine looked like cool whip when we were done and tasted nothing like butter. I love the new look of your blog!! Love you! :)

The Kaiser Family said...

Looks like fun Thanksgiving projects!! Praying for you Sarah - esp. for no more vomiting - at least for awhile!