Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thy heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

P is for pancakes

I'm here! Praise God for His faithfulness and His nearness. I think that the farther I get from my earthly "home" the more that I realize that this is not my home. We are all in a far country. But one day, we will be reunited with our heavenly father in our "forever" home. Here are some pictures of my new "temporary" home :)
My bed :) Praise God for that fan!
This is our desk that we share :) This is probably where all of my lesson planning will take place :)
This is my beautiful roommate Jaqui :)
I also had the opportunity to teach one of the summer school classes today. And then I happened to stumble upon the book "Si le das un panqueque a una cerdita" (If you give a pig a pancake"). So we made the letter P out of pancakes! They turned out really cute:)
They were absolutely adorable!
We all took turns stirring the batter :)

2 comments:

Cheri Frank said...

You're a natural at blogging! The littles are adorable. xoxoxo Mom

Tim and Em said...

So cute Sar! What a great idea! Looks like you had a fun time! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Love,
Em